Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 35: NYK (18-17) @ DAL (19-16) | 126-121 win
GREAT pin down by Bertans there.

Midwiddie?????

Good minutes from Bertans, imo
Like Reply
Sorry you have to discuss with yourself, dude. Anniversary so I’m out.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
[-] The following 2 users Like The Jom's post:
  • BoredAssistant, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Umm someone needs to attack Randle obviously
Like Reply
Powell is doing a good job on Randle, making him a shooter, not a driver. He’s not going to hit those shots all night, even if he is playing in front of his friends and family

Powell looks like a dummy on that, but it was really Luka who didn’t do his job.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
(12-27-2022, 09:26 PM)The Jom Wrote: Sorry you have to discuss with yourself, dude. Anniversary so I’m out.

Happy anniversary!
Like Reply
Wood with 20 mins in the 1st half....!!
Like Reply
Make or miss league.  Knicks are making them.  Mavs need a little better resistance on the defensive end.

In time, Grimes is going to make a ton of money.  Just the type of player teams are looking for.
Like Reply
It's the same story with this team every single night. I'm so tired of watching Bullock and Hardaway brick threes over and over.
Like Reply
Rough few minutes for Kemba who was then taken out for Wright.  Rusty?  Still gimpy?  Regardless he is not inspiring a lot of confidence of someone who will be reliable to play.
Like Reply
Wood's passing is underrated.
That give and go with Luka would seem like a very simple play, but not a lot of Mav players can see that play developing. Wood's unselfishness contributes to his offensive IQ. That, and his versatility on offense makes me think Wood > Collins. No way I pick Collins over Wood if both are on contract.

THJ mimicking Green's drives to the hoop. I like the aggressiveness, but Green does a whole lot better attacking.
Like Reply
I get why Kidd wants to play two bigs in this one, I really do. It was ok in the first quarter, but causing problems here in the third.
Like Reply
Mitchell Robinson is dominating the paint. He's pretty good.
Like Reply
Well they are not missing in the third and Dallas defense leaves a lot to be desired. But the Knicks are making them pay. 

It just sucks that we depend so much on the three.  The rest of their games suffers when they aren’t shooting well.
Like Reply
Not hitting their 3’s and not great defense.  Typically not a winning formula.
Like Reply
Reggie has had 6 incredible looks from 3.  He is 1-6.

(12-27-2022, 10:26 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Reggie has had 6 incredible looks from 3.  He is 1-6.

Maybe 5.  One three was contested.
Like Reply
(12-27-2022, 09:45 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: Wood's passing is underrated.
That give and go with Luka would seem like a very simple play, but not a lot of Mav players can see that play developing. Wood's unselfishness contributes to his offensive IQ. That, and his versatility on offense makes me think Wood > Collins. No way I pick Collins over Wood if both are on contract.

THJ mimicking Green's drives to the hoop. I like the aggressiveness, but Green does a whole lot better attacking.

I have hated THJ's attempted drives to the basket for years now. It's never improved. Unless he literally has a wide open lane to the basket, I don't want him driving, because he's a horrible finisher, and he has complete tunnel vision and can't seem to pass out of a dribble drive even when he it's into a triple team with wide open guys literally everywhere.
Like Reply
Randle fouled Luka!
Like Reply
wood is going hard in the paint on defense right now.

Luka seems pretty soft at the moment. I hope someday he learns just to play during physical games like this instead of whining.
Like Reply
Secondary points are a killer.  Probably the reason for the loss if we lose.
Like Reply
(12-27-2022, 10:33 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Secondary points are a killer.  Probably the reason for the loss if we lose.

Well, that and them waiting until the last 5 minutes to start playing hard.
Like Reply