Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 34: LAL (13-20) @ DAL (18-16) | 124-115 win
Heart 
https://twitter.com/NBA/status/1607075810623557635
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
So disappointing.  Just launching threes.  Hardy is available tonight but we get 5 minutes of Pinson while the lakers give minutes to a guy picked right before Jaden.
Like Reply
A ton of injuries again...this is a good tank game. Luka doesn't look interested, LeBron knows this is winnable for the Lakers. At least McKinley Wright is getting good minutes
Like Reply
Just an embarrassing performance.  Bah humbug
Like Reply
So hard to watch
Like Reply
[Image: bored-sleepy-office-man-lp07azglp7q28wei.gif]
Like Reply
(12-25-2022, 03:42 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Just an embarrassing performance.  Bah humbug

Yep & Cuban & company haven’t  done anything about it is even more embarrassing. Hopefully, they make some trades soon!
Like Reply
Christian Wood is the only one trying not to ruin my Christmas.
Like Reply
(12-25-2022, 03:49 PM)Tunesquad23 Wrote: Yep & Cuban & company haven’t  done anything about it is even more embarrassing. Hopefully, they make some trades soon!

Yeah… let’s see what washed up bum that is a good vet they can trade for while sacrificing another couple of first round picks.
Like Reply
[Image: father-in-heaven-i-beg-of-you-eric-cartman.gif]

[Image: im-out-im-done.gif]
[Image: start-the-party-lets-go.gif]
[Image: disappointed-disappointed-fan.gif]
[Image: you-need-to-learn-to-read-a-room-leonard-geist.gif]
[Image: MeanDecentDesertpupfish-max-1mb.gif]
Like Reply
(12-25-2022, 03:57 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Christian Wood is the only one trying not to ruin my Christmas.

[Image: EKyO-vjUcAEjpVt.jpg]
Like Reply
Finally mavs giving us a reason to smile
Like Reply
This Lakers shitshow would be a lot more enjoyable, if there wasn´t a legit possibility of

McCollum/Alvarado
Murphy/Graham
Ingram/Jones
Zion/Nance
Wembanyama/Valanciunas
Like Reply
Christian Wood is having a GREAT game on BOTH ends.
Like Reply
(12-25-2022, 04:22 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Christian Wood is having a GREAT game on BOTH ends.

That's not possible, he is a losing and selfish player.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • WillE
Like Reply
That’s another reason I love those long but QUICK, twitchy types at the 5. Active, disruptive hands, along with the feet needed to put the hands in annoying areas.
Like Reply
I really don't know how anyone can watch a stretch like this from Wood and not see that he is the most talented player Luka has ever played with.
Like Reply
First half 43
3rd quarter 51

Highest scoring quarter of the whole NBA season for a team that plays a slow pace. Lakers are a bit special.
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(12-25-2022, 04:30 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I really don't know how anyone can watch a stretch like this from Wood and not see that he is the most talented player Luka has ever played with.

Well I mean Lakers are kind of 1-4 on the road without AD, -11.4 pt. differential, win coming against the Spurs without Poetl.
Like Reply