Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 33: DAL (17-16) @ HOU (9-23) | 112-106 win
Pinson was nice.  Wish we played JV teams more often.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
JaVale, you don’t need to save fouls. You won’t need all 6 to get through your 4 minutes of playing time tonight.

But sure, slow down so that dude can shoot that easy layup in transition.
Like Reply
Dorsey the only player to not get any burn.
Like Reply
(12-23-2022, 09:10 PM)cow Wrote: Pinson was nice.  Wish we played JV teams more often.

Yep. Another sloppy, boring Mavs effort, only they’re somehow up double digits.
Like Reply
Nice first half.  Mavs didn’t finish half great though.  Rockets got into the penalty and were able to shoot free throws to keep it relatively close and Mavs were a little sloppy late.

Nice boost of energy with Wright and Pinson.  Any offense they give you is gravy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
(12-23-2022, 09:13 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Yep. Another sloppy, boring Mavs effort, only they’re somehow up double digits.

Head of the snake isn't taking the game very seriously.

I wish Pinson was a tad more aggressive but he doesn't run with the regular rotation very much and I always appreciate him differing to the other end of the bench guys.  Class teammate.
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Is this a 3 point bricking contest?
Like Reply
Well that’s the Mavs team have grown to fear this year.  Ugly
Like Reply
Why aren't they running any Luka/Wood pick action?
Like Reply
Kidd should have called that timeout sooner and chewed out the effort of this group.   Open runs in the summer have better offensive sets.
Like Reply
(12-23-2022, 09:34 PM)Jym Wrote: Why aren't they running any Luka/Wood pick action?

Why would you do what is hardest for the D to stop?
Like Reply
Pretty rough third quarter from Wood so far, tbh.
Like Reply
Is Green good or just a great athlete?
Like Reply
This team is so frustrating.  The energy was putrid to start of the third.  Got sloppy in the end of the second and allowed Houston to stay close and then was awful to start the third.  All 5 of them.

Really miss the easy baskets we got from our other guard last year.  Probably the most disappointing thing for me on din’s game this year.
Like Reply
(12-23-2022, 09:41 PM)Chicagojk Wrote:
Really miss the easy baskets we got from our other guard last year.  Probably the most disappointing thing for me on din’s game this year.

Agreed. Dinwiddie is actually having a good game tonight, doing several little things that he normally doesn’t do, but he is nowhere near as good as Jalen Brunson.
Like Reply
Green is awesome.  If I'm the Mavs I start acquiring defensive studs at a couple positions to have any chance in the next decade.  Zion, Ja, and Green neutralizers, if you would.
Like Reply
Sort of sad that we may need to really win the bench moments between the two teams…because their starters are better than ours.
Like Reply
Not sure Wright vs. Jalen Green is where we want to be in this game right now.
Like Reply
(12-23-2022, 09:48 PM)BoredAssistant Wrote: Green is awesome.  If I'm the Mavs I start acquiring defensive studs at a couple positions to have any chance in the next decade.  Zion, Ja, and Green neutralizers, if you would.

He's lightening quick, that's for sure.

Frank giveth and Frank taketh.
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Three turnovers to close the quarter plus giving up offensive rebound points…great job
Like Reply