Like Reply
Four point favs in Minnesota. Huh 

What´s happening? They resting Edwards for this one, too. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
(12-20-2022, 09:32 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Four point favs in Minnesota. Huh 

What´s happening? They resting Edwards for this one, too. Big Grin

Minnesota's a very inconsistent team. And Rodney Mott isn't officiating this one.
Like Reply
Vegas still believes!  And, it’s certainly a huge game for the Mavs. Another gutless performance will leave this season circling the drain (maybe it already is).
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThisIStheYear's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
I think I am going to skip this game.   The Mavs have done the impossible...make watching Luka Doncic sort of boring.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • BigDirk41, BoredAssistant
Like Reply
(12-21-2022, 08:55 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: I think I am going to skip this game.   The Mavs have done the impossible...make watching Luka Doncic sort of boring.

Yeah, that's the worst part, so far. There are lots of folks around here being overly negative about a wide variety of Mavs topics these days, so I don't really want to add to that noise, but...man, the team is just not FUN to follow.
Like Reply
(12-21-2022, 09:35 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: Yeah, that's the worst part, so far. There are lots of folks around here being overly negative about a wide variety of Mavs topics these days, so I don't really want to add to that noise, but...man, the team is just not FUN to follow.
I used to get disappointed when I realised it wasn’t game day, but it’s starting to feel like an absolute chore...

Good team? No
Fun playing style? No
Young? No

Apart from one or two highlights from Luka every game, it’s becoming a completely joyless couple of hours every other day…
[-] The following 4 users Like Paul Gasol's post:
  • BigDirk41, Chicagojk, KillerLeft, SleepingHero
Like Reply
[Image: tqolc6hay97a1.jpg?width=684&auto=webp&s=...84d995e8c8]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft, Not an evil robot
Like Reply
First time in 30 years that I'm relieved on nights we are off.  So cheers to another depressing and stressful night to Mavs fans.  We cannot get blown out and abused by Minny again tonight.  I'm hoping for a bounce back win. At least show some heart and some fight.
Like Reply
(12-21-2022, 01:53 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: [Image: tqolc6hay97a1.jpg?width=684&auto=webp&s=...84d995e8c8]

Absolutely incredible. Had a better time with this post than I will watching the game tonight, I think. Well done.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • Not an evil robot, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(12-21-2022, 02:12 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Absolutely incredible. Had a better time with this post than I will watching the game tonight, I think. Well done

I can't take any credit as I found it on the internet, but I felt it reallllllllyyyy encapsulates how we all feel.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
One year after a WCF appearance, Mavs basketball has become comparable to "Mac's mac and cheese."

Unreal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Boring and joyless? I'm in!
Like Reply
Ah the Wolves Porzinigis is back. That explains the odds. The similarities between the Porzingis/Gobert trades are striking.
Like Reply
The +/- won’t show it, but I honestly think Wood vs Gobert has gone well, so far.
Like Reply
I hope the Mavs get an apex athlete like Ant one day.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Powell’s defense is so utterly underrated.
  • ballsrchr
Like Reply
I forgot getting an opposing player into foul trouble was a thing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoredAssistant's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I love Kidd being forced to play Wood and DB more.
Like Reply
Say what you want, but when it comes to half-court defensive principles, Bertans almost always seems sound to me. He’s pretty rough when forced to try to stop the ball when the handler has a running start, but the list of guys on this team who struggle with that hat part of the job is long.

My name is @"KillerLeft", and I’m a Dwight Powell fan.
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply