Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 30: DAL (15-15) @ CLE (20-11) | 99-100 loss
(12-17-2022, 02:21 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: You are probably  correct, but they've also sat players in very winnable games that cost us games. I would prefer to have a chance. I miss the days when everyone played all 82 games unless truly hurt. I'm just not a fan of rest games.

Agreed.  I think it may be indicative of the idea that they think if they just hang around the pack until a certain point in the season that they will be fine.  Anything in the top six with a favorable first round matchup and a healthy roster may trump being a top 2 seed and worn down with the teams below choosing whether they want to match up with you.

Most of the west appears to be doing this.  Should make for some interesting basketball the last 20-30 games as only so many teams can be 'top-6' (six actually).  It is a dangerous game if that is what they are doing.  But, if they are confident enough to do it, maybe they know something we are missing.

May have to watch a movie with the wife tonight and watch the recording later.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 30: DAL (15-14) @ CLE (19-11) | 7 PM - by DanSchwartzgan - 12-17-2022, 03:04 PM