Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 30: DAL (15-15) @ CLE (20-11) | 99-100 loss
I don’t have a very good feeling about where this game goes from here, but this was a great effort tonight. Encouraging.

(12-17-2022, 10:11 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: I wish the Mavs win this, these guys that played deserve to win

They do.
Like Reply
Mobley hits his 9th 3 of the year on one of the few occasions Dallas actually leaves the right guy open this year. Too bad.

Didn’t like that Walker possession.

But it was better than that one from Garland. Yeesh.
Like Reply
Clear block. My god, these refs
Like Reply
Love they can actually review those calls now

and I still don't get the flagrant rules
if a center hit a guard in the face like that it'd be a flagrant all day. and Powell gets hit in the face 5 times a game
[-] The following 2 users Like Jym's post:
  • BigDirk41, The Jom
Like Reply
Gotta hand it to Bullock tonight. I have been really hard on his defense this year, and I stand by all of those comments, but he has made Michell’s life really tough tonight.

Also, while I agree that Wood doesn’t always play well on the defensive end, those who say he can’t play defense are flat out wrong. He has been really good on both ends tonight.

DFS has had a tough 4th after a good 3 quarter effort. Would love it if he was able to redeem himself with a corner three to win the game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • BolsDamols
Like Reply
the freethrow curse continues
[-] The following 2 users Like Jym's post:
  • BigDirk41, KillerLeft
Like Reply
I don't know who the Mavs FT coach is but he definitely needs to be fired
[-] The following 2 users Like Branduil's post:
  • BigDirk41, KillerLeft
Like Reply
lol they passed to Jarrett Allen
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Well, it was a good game, but unfortunately, it has come down to coach kidd drawing up an ATO. Probably a loss, but a really good effort.

And once again, the team playing a “real center” pays the price. A 34-yo just taught us (again) why you can’t do that anymore.

If I was an NBA GM, I’m not even totally sure I would have one on the roster.
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Lol, Harper shouted “got it” on that heave.
Like Reply
(12-17-2022, 10:24 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: He has been really good on both ends tonight.

imo, its all about focus for Wood. its been as good as its been the last few games
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Wood needs to be the starting 5 going forward and Kemba needs to be the 6th man.
Like Reply
(12-17-2022, 10:36 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Wood needs to be the starting 5 going forward and Kemba needs to be the 6th man.

I really don’t think Kidd wants to start wood. I don’t totally understand it, but I’m OK with it, as long as he plays big minutes at his correct position, and a large percentage of them are without another clunky big out there clogging things up.
Like Reply
I don't know if Kemba can stay healthy, but he's still got game and quickness.
Like Reply
we really would be a top 2 or 3 seed if Kidd had just played Wood 32 to 35 minutes a game
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Great defense from Wood, soft closing on Mobley and then shutting him down in the paint.

Cavs playing really good half court defense.
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
McGee giving pointers to Wood is hilarious
Like Reply
Man, this turned into a defensive masterpiece by both teams.
Like Reply
Wood has 14 boards, 2 steals, and 3 blocks as well. Love that.

Terrible play by Frank
Like Reply
Rather have Hardy out there and live and die with him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes donzingis38's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply