Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 28: CLE (18-11) @ DAL (14-14) 90-105 loss
That was an impressive performance by Mitchell.  Obviously he made everything he shot.  But I am just as impressed how focused he was and how he had a business approach that nothing was going to stop him.  Just really impressive.  Much different from last playoffs.
Like Reply
Someone explain these 3rd quarter drives to the basket by Din to me.
Like Reply
I don’t think the Mavs would win anyway how the cavs are playing, but they definitely aren’t if Hardaway and Spencer aren’t having good games.   Seeing Hardaway tonight just want me to find another starting lineup where he is out.  He has been good to pretty good lately but when his offense isn’t going, you really see all his weak points.
Like Reply
(12-14-2022, 10:12 PM)MaxiThreeba Wrote: Luka slander will be tolerated tonight.  He looks like checked out in this game.  The energy, the body language, the effort, the play…it’s all bad in that first half.

And he missed at least 2 open Wood cuts.
At one point Wood was open under the basket and Wood was asking for it. Pass didn't come.
Like Reply
At least Bullock is shooting better. Give it a few more weeks and sell him to a contender. Same for Wood. If the Mavs get lucky they can attach THJ or Bertans to one of them. That´s what a smart franchise would do to avoid the treadmill.
Like Reply
Good D, Tim.
Like Reply
Well Mavs are back to running their offense….let Luka do everything Smile

Little room for error though.   Let’s try to get under 10 going into fourth and see if we can make it a game.

(12-14-2022, 10:41 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Well Mavs are back to running their offense….let Luka do everything Smile

Little room for error though.   Let’s try to get under 10 going into fourth and see if we can make it a game.

Although the start of Fourth already has me worried.  Wood will need a break and Dinwiddie has not been great.  Kemba or Hardy?  Ouch spot for either.

(12-14-2022, 10:41 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Well Mavs are back to running their offense….let Luka do everything Smile

the start of Fourth already has me worried.  Wood will need a break and Dinwiddie has not been great.  Kemba or Hardy?  Tough spot for either.
Like Reply
Wood missed free throw, Luka with a bad three attempt, Terrible Timmy turnover.  The sequence that slowed the comeback in the third.

We cap the quarter off by giving them a free throw for not having enough players on the floor.  Jason Kidd is the best.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
Ugh…Cleveland gathered themselves a little the last few minutes.  First 4 minutes of fourth will be huge.

Cuban is such a tool
Like Reply
Nice hustle on the boards by Dorian and Dwight.  Too bad about that empty possession prior and Spencer's two missed free throws.
Like Reply
Mobley, Frank Wagner, Scottie Barnes, Bancharo are the exact type of player we need.  Guess we need to get a top 5 pick to find one Smile
Like Reply
(12-14-2022, 10:49 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Cuban is such a tool

https://twitter.com/KnicksMSGN/status/16...4340291585
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Dear Jason Kidd,

Every time you double at the top of the key it leads to a wide open dunk.  Maybe stop doing that?  

Love,
moo
Like Reply
Kidd is an absolute idiot.

That time out should have happened a long time ago. What a dope.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThisIStheYear's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
Luka's body language tonight is so confusing.  He's slumped over half the time and looks defeated but still has enough fire to try to compete.  Maybe he knows what we all know.  I hate this team so much.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Not even know who is to blame and maybe the cavs are just too good tonight but it is really hard to have a good defense with Dinwiddie, Hardaway and Luka…plus no rim protection.
Like Reply
THJ scores 3 points and gets 31 minutes. Unreal stupidity.
Like Reply
(12-14-2022, 11:14 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Not even know who is to blame and maybe the cavs are just too good tonight but it is really hard to have a good defense with Dinwiddie, Hardaway and Luka…plus no rim protection.

Mavs defense has been on a downwards spiral since Green went down. Now Kleber is missing as well. Arguably the two best defenders on the roster (Frank might be better but is unplayable on offense).
On top of that Kidd´s scheme sucks. Mavs are overaggressive. Try to pressure the ball and double a lot. Any team with good spacing and/or ball movement is taking them apart.
Like Reply
(12-14-2022, 11:17 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: On top of that Kidd´s scheme sucks. 

Biggest culprit of the season.
Like Reply
Too many one dimensional players that if they aren't making shots, can't give you anything else. I doubt having Green and Maxi would have changed the result. Cleveland didn't play their best game and still won easily.
Like Reply