Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GAME 27: OKC (11-16) @ DAL (14-13) | 121-114 win
If the Mavs lose this, it's probably going to have to do with going cold from three.
Like Reply
THJ gets the Dwight of the day.
Like Reply
(12-12-2022, 10:18 PM)Kammrath Wrote: 2) I like FN, I don't care what you haters say.

On 1YR minimum deals, sure.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • ThisIStheYear
Like Reply
(12-12-2022, 10:47 PM)cow Wrote: On 1YR minimum deals, sure.

Do you think that it will cost more to keep him. Right now his contract isn´t even guaranteed. Mavs could waive him if they wanted to.
Like Reply
More inbound play magic from Kidd. Physically hurts to watch this.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
We are like a junior high team when it comes to inbounds plays.
[-] The following 3 users Like cow's post:
  • ballsrchr, BigDirk41, Kammrath
Like Reply
I got roped into coaching my daughters 10U rec hoops team this winter.  Our inbounds plays looks about like the Mavs.
[-] The following 5 users Like MaxiThreeba's post:
  • BigDirk41, Chicagojk, Hypermav, Kammrath, KillerLeft
Like Reply
I really liked those little fadeaway shots Luka got near the end 
He can't just always go for the layup or pass-for-three strategy
Like Reply
(12-12-2022, 11:00 PM)Jym Wrote: I really liked those little ,shots Luka got near the end 
He can't just always go for the layup or pass-for-three strategy

Yeah, they ran some action for him too where Dinwiddie had the ball and they got the ball to Luka in scoring position.  I may be wrong off memory, but it was better than Luka creating 30 feet from the basket.   

OKC is really good getting to the rim, but I thought the defense was lacking in the second half.   Mavs had to shoot well from 3 to win.  

Of course, the Mavs made it interesting late.
Like Reply
SGA should make his 1st  AS team this year. He's been very good, 2nd in scoring avg 31.2 ppg.
Like Reply
(12-13-2022, 07:14 AM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: SGA should make the AS team this year. He's been very good.

FIFY

SGA should make the Mavs team this year. He´s been very good.
Like Reply
(12-13-2022, 07:16 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: FIFY

SGA should make the Mavs team this year. He´s been very good.

???
Like Reply
(12-13-2022, 07:17 AM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: ???

He has been my favorite fantasy trade target since he entered the league. But by now it is probably too late. When he missed games and the Thunder looked like they might consider a bigger roster turnover last season it was a possibility. Now the ship has sailed. Out of reach for the Mavs.
Like Reply
(12-13-2022, 07:22 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: He has been my favorite fantasy trade target since he entered the league. But by now it is probably too late. When he missed games and the Thunder looked like they might consider a bigger roster turnover last season it was a possibility. Now the ship has sailed. Out of reach for the Mavs.

Oh ok. Thanks for the explanation.
Like Reply