GAME 26: DAL (13-13) @ CHI (11-14) | 115-144 loss
haha Wood pushing Mcgee into Derozan. you cant make this stuff up

Javaleeeeeeeeee McGeeeeeeee!
[-] The following 2 users Like BolsDamols's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, Mavs2021
Like Reply
Dragic showing Kidd he knows nothing.
Like Reply
(12-10-2022, 08:39 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Kokoskov might actually have been a bigger loss than I initially thought.

Huge. 

I wish Kidd was gone and he was still here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
FN doing well at PG.
Like Reply
(12-10-2022, 08:41 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I seriously don't know how Kidd can actually be this stupid.

Kidd and McGee really do deserve each other.
Like Reply
Outside of Pinson everyone has seen the floor. FREE PINSON.

Feels like there is no gameplan or rotation. Just throwing stuff at the wall. Two bigs. One big. Three guards. Two guards. One guard.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft, Paul Gasol
Like Reply
Please go watch McGee on that Dragic lay-up. The way he runs back on defense, barely crossing midcourt, when he ball goes in the hoop. I´d fucking waive him right now, if he was on a one-year contract. I wil just ignore McGee, when I make fantasy trade. Why should my fantasy GM persona be punished for this amount of stupidity.
Like Reply
(12-10-2022, 08:47 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Please go watch McGee on that Dragic lay-up. The way he runs back on defense, barely crossing midcourt, when he ball goes in the hoop. I´d fucking waive him right now, if he was on a one-year contract. I wil just ignore McGee, when I make fantasy trade. Why should my fantasy GM persona be punished for this amount of stupidity.

Yeah, I would almost feel bad for inflicting another fan base with him.
Like Reply
(12-10-2022, 08:47 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Please go watch McGee on that Dragic lay-up. The way he runs back on defense, barely crossing midcourt, when he ball goes in the hoop. I´d fucking waive him right now, if he was on a one-year contract. I wil just ignore McGee, when I make fantasy trade. Why should my fantasy GM persona be punished for this amount of stupidity.

Can only hope that Cuban is pushing really hard for an amnesty clause in the current CBA negotiations.
Like Reply
Andre Drummond is better than McGee. 

"Andre Drummond is better than ______" is something I never thought I'd have to type here.
Like Reply
Some kid in Chicago probably asked his parents to buy tickets to see Luka Doncic as a Christmas gift. His only chance to see him live.

Got to see Javale McGee instead.
[-] The following 4 users Like BolsDamols's post:
  • BigDirk41, KillerLeft, Mavs2021, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
McGee..... -15 in 5 mins. 

Kidd.... -24 in 16 mins.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Listen guys, thath´s what we got McGee for. To defend guys like Drummond for 10-12 minutes a game. He´s a match-up guy. That´s what they said after he was pulled from the rotation for Valanciunas scoring 30/30 on him during the play-offs.
[-] The following 3 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, KillerLeft, Paul Gasol
Like Reply
(12-10-2022, 08:47 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Please go watch McGee on that Dragic lay-up. The way he runs back on defense, barely crossing midcourt, when he ball goes in the hoop. 

That play with Drummond..
2 steps late and he fouled Drummond none-the-less.
It's as if it's a predetermined mistake that needs to happen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
(12-10-2022, 08:50 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Listen guys, thath´s what we got McGee for. To defend guys like Drummond for 10-12 minutes a game. He´s a match-up guy. That´s what they said after he was pulled from the rotation for Valanciunas scoring 30/30 on him during the play-offs.

And what's so infuriating about that, besides the obvious fact that he can't even hang with THEM, is that when guys like that are on the floor it should be an even bigger incentive to make them guard quicker, more skilled players. 

When you counter with McGee, you are literally doing the one thing that might possibly let them off the hook.
Like Reply
And people here say we cannot tank with this roster. We could play

Doncic
Jordan
Pippen
Rodman

...and McGee = 20 wins.
Like Reply
THJ lay-up on a break.
Often ends LOLish.
Like Reply
Where's our Pippen or Rodman? 

DFS should be fined for blowing Tim's lone assist.
Like Reply
The Hardy minutes left a bit to be desired.
Like Reply
I have an idea, let's play the same shitty lineup to end the half but take out the top 5 player in the league. What could go wrong??
Like Reply