Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 26: DAL (13-13) @ CHI (11-14) | 115-144 loss
At least the defense is much improved without Luka slacking. Bulls only on pace to 180. Wink 

Get Hardy in. It´s already clear we can´t compete tonight, so let the rookie get 30 minutes.
Like Reply
Let's spend valuable time on a small guard who is DONE...and let the 19 year old rot on the bench.
Like Reply
Seems like Kemba can still run the pick and roll. But he just looks super slow.
Like Reply
This sequence of putting in Kemba over Hardy first and the immediate sad rejection sums up this franchise perfectly.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • BigDirk41, Paul Gasol
Like Reply
Oh wow....Wood as the only big works on offense. Rocket science.
Like Reply
(12-10-2022, 08:29 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Oh wow....Wood as the only big works on offense. Rocket science.

So obvious.

The CENTER just ran a fast break and scored. The energy is sooooo much better right now. 

WHY aren't we ALL screaming for more of this????
Like Reply
(12-10-2022, 08:29 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: So obvious.

It's about to come to an end....
Like Reply
Bullock is turning into Ben Simmons. Afraid to shoot. Passing up even wide open looks.
Like Reply
(12-10-2022, 08:29 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: WHY aren't we ALL screaming for more of this????

Because criticizing Kidd isn't cool.
Like Reply
(12-10-2022, 08:31 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Bullock is turning into Ben Simmons. Afraid to shoot. Passing up even wide open looks.

Yes, but what he passed up was a WIDE OPEN corner 3 created by the pressure this fast, athletic lineup put on the defense.
Like Reply
Okay nice defense by Kemba. I thought that must have been Ntilikina.

It´s like having multiple playmakers on offense is actually useful. Also Bulls defense is terrible. Why are they defending Bullock. He´s refusing to shoot at this point.
Like Reply
Ok, so known terrible player DRUMMOND comes in and instead of letting Wood destroy him, Kidd counters with McGee?

What is this, a contest to see whose dinosaur is more extinct????????
Like Reply
Bulls announcer: you don´t wanna foul a jump shooter!
Me: Clearly doesn´t watch many Mavs games.
Like Reply
(12-10-2022, 08:33 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: I thought that must have been Ntilikina.

Not suprising. Because Frank looks so much better on defense than any other perimeter defender on the roster. The way Bullock is shooting I really don´t get why he isn´t getting any minutes.
Like Reply
Wood turns it over because you've created a lineup in which smaller, athletic guys can double him.

HE SHOULD BE MURDERING ANDRE DRUMMOND RIGHT NOW.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
(12-10-2022, 08:36 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Frank looks so much better on defense than any other perimeter defender on the roster.

PREACH.
Like Reply
Kemba playing some nice defense, too.

This franchise. They could at least have gotten Kemba/Noel + some asset(s) for Brunson with the added benefit that they likely do not sign Joel.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Kokoskov might actually have been a bigger loss than I initially thought.
[-] The following 2 users Like BolsDamols's post:
  • Kammrath, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(12-10-2022, 08:39 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Kokoskov might actually have been a bigger loss than I initially thought.

I would have left too if I was him.
Like Reply
I seriously don't know how Kidd can actually be this stupid.
Like Reply