Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 25: MIL (19-6) @ DAL (13-12) | 105-106 loss
Really fun night until the end and then finding out about a death in the soccer world Sad

I think at times our non Luka minutes have been good in the fourth, but it still feels like a slog.  Am I right that it has been good or bad.  I feel like it has been more bad.  Did they purposely put Giannis in this time because that lead evaporated pretty fast.   At this time I am not crazy about SD, Wood, Green, Maxi and Bullock lineups.   Maybe I am wrong.  Regardless, we really need to firm up the non Luka Minutes and get a pairing that can play well together.   

I think the Non Luka minutes, the poor free throw shooting and the offense execution late is a perfect storm for this team.   They have cause loses or made wins much more in question.   Fix one or two of those and this team is much better positioned.   

Unfortunately, It is a tough ask to get a win tonight on a back to back.  So all their good play recently and we may be right back at .500.  Might be that season where it is one step forward, then one step back if they cannot solve those issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 25: MIL (19-6) @ DAL (13-12) | 105-106 loss - by Chicagojk - 12-10-2022, 09:09 AM