Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 25: MIL (19-6) @ DAL (13-12) | 105-106 loss
I was gonna say that was an early challenge and stupid, but what do I know.
Like Reply
Mount Brook makes it nearly impossible to score in the paint.
Like Reply
Mavs have to be the worst team in the league when it comes to inbound-play defense.

Get a shooter on the floor and force Brook out of the paint.
Like Reply
Bobby Portis is huge for them off the bench. Does a little bit of everything.
Like Reply
Soon as Powell came back.. Bucks went on a 10-0 run
Like Reply
Man alive. We hit the 6 minute mark and the refs turned on us like a Tony Brothers.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
(12-09-2022, 11:06 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Get a shooter on the floor and force Brook out of the paint.

Finally. I really don´t know why it takes so long for them to make adjustments. First possession with Maxi on the floor and Luka gets to the rim. Followed by a wide open 3 that DFS missed. Better looks than anything they created when Powell was on the floor.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Don't love Maxi passing up that shot but that was a helluva block afterwards.
Like Reply
I had to step out for basically the entire 2nd quarter. Twitter seems to be very anti-Powell again all of a sudden. Bad quarter for him?
Like Reply
(12-09-2022, 11:23 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I had to step out for basically the entire 2nd quarter. Twitter seems to be very anti-Powell again all of a sudden. Bad quarter for him?

Just a bad matchup. Mavs really struggled because Lopez and Giannis build a wall in the paint. And without a stretch big there was little the Mavs could do to change that.
Also one of Green´s worst quarter in a while. Bad turnover. Falling asleep on a boxout. Number of small mistakes that add up.
Like Reply
He looks hella good right now! Maybe he just needs me to be watching.
Like Reply
Bad Timmy. Followed by bad Luka. Bucks are daring them to take those semi open 3s and the Mavs are falling for it.
Like Reply
(12-09-2022, 11:23 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I had to step out for basically the entire 2nd quarter. Twitter seems to be very anti-Powell again all of a sudden. Bad quarter for him?

Thought he was great. Called for fouling Middleton’s shoulder with his chin. Shoved front and back so he couldn’t get an oop. Called for setting a stationary screen. Rotates to help on/stop Giannis like a dream.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Some bullshit fouls.   That Dinwiddie foul and Middleton shoulder Powell in the face in the 2nd quarter.
Like Reply
Why not just go to Hardaway in the corner, Luka?
Like Reply
Can be so easy. 5-out against bigs like Lopez. Force them to defend in space. Force them to defend the 3-point line.
Like Reply
Jrue is a pest on D.
Like Reply
Or be Christian Wood and challenge Lopez at the rim.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
That dunk...
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • dirkfansince1998
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/_Talkin_NBA/status/1...0003805184
[-] The following 3 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • DallasMaverick, dirkfansince1998, KillerLeft
Like Reply