Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 25: MIL (19-6) @ DAL (13-12) | 105-106 loss
Heart 
[Image: FjgRl4GXoAEPDtL?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
Rebounding will be a key. The Bucks are huge. Have to hold our own on the boards.
Like Reply
Giannis The Infallible and his MVP bid can kick rocks.  LD: 32/8/9.
Like Reply
Love this start, and LOVE DOWNHILL DINWIDDIE
Like Reply
With Brook in the paint Luka needs to make those floaters and running shots from 5-15ft.
Like Reply
Of course he makes the most difficult shot instead of a simple push shot. Sometimes I wonder if Luka shouldn´t take any uncontested shots. Feels like he never makes them.
Like Reply
I know all of the issues aren't magically solved, but it sure does seem like their collective mood and energy is much, much better recently, and it seems like that's worth quite a lot.

(12-09-2022, 10:22 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Of course he makes the most difficult shot instead of a simple push shot. Sometimes I wonder if Luka shouldn´t take any uncontested shots. Feels like he never makes them.

His reluctance to pull the trigger on the 4 open corner 3 catch and shoot opportunities he gets per season is bizarre.

Wow, no early sub tonight. Interesting.
Like Reply
Too bad Allen got that shot off at the end of that possession. They did a great job not falling for Carter's pass fakes. Was a good defensive possession.
Like Reply
Defense looking more and more like the Bucks defense under Kidd. Overcommitting on the strong side. Leaving the cross court corner wide open. Trying to zone up and play the passing lane. Risky but if the rotations are on point or opposing teams have a non shooter on the perimeter it looks pretty good. But it can also turn into chaotic scrambling if the opposing team has good spacing and moves the ball with patience.
Like Reply
(12-09-2022, 10:22 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: His reluctance to pull the trigger on the 4 open corner 3 catch and shoot opportunities he gets per season is bizarre.

There was a great catch and shoot!
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • dirkfansince1998
Like Reply
He didn't make it but I like that quick pull by Reggie.
Like Reply
(12-09-2022, 10:33 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Defense looking more and more like the Bucks defense under Kidd.

Feels like it has been that way all season. And the better teams have figured out again how to exploit it, just like they did when Kidd was in MIL.
Like Reply
Does Luka have a black eye?
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
(12-09-2022, 10:35 PM)cow Wrote: He didn't make it but I like that quick pull by Reggie.

Whatever it takes to get him somewhere close to right again. I never thought much of his defense, but when he's shooting well he's valuable.
Like Reply
Luka doing damage, but only up by 1.
Like Reply
(12-09-2022, 10:36 PM)The Jom Wrote: Does Luka have a black eye?

Maxi beat him up Big Grin
Like Reply
Josh gets the layup was a little late on the drive.

Nice dig out, Reggie.
Like Reply
THJ has the chucker reputation but it feels like the ball movement and motion of the starting five is a lot better since he replaced Bullock. Opposite for the bench. More Dinwiddie/Wood iso heavy.
Like Reply
(12-09-2022, 10:48 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: THJ has the chucker reputation but it feels like the ball movement and motion of the starting five is a lot better since he replaced Bullock. Opposite for the bench. More Dinwiddie/Wood iso heavy.

For a lot of the season I have preferred THJ to SD as crazy as that sounds.
Like Reply
That dunk...
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply