Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 21: DAL (10-11) @ DET (6-18) | 125-131 OT loss
(12-02-2022, 07:50 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: For me, Luka is the only untouchable.   It is moot though. Cuban will not do the right thing or the big visionary move.   Note, I am not saying that a full blowup is the right decision.  Only that I am confident Cuban will not make the right decision (roster, front office, coach--the big decisions)

Regardless, this thing needs to get squarely back on track by next year at the latest.   This team needs to look like it is set up nicely and a contender next year.  I am growing less and less confident that the plan to get all your picks back and hope someone doesn't out bid you for a second star is not the winning strategy.   In fact, I think that has more disaster written all over it than success.

I´d love to survey the other GMs on a possible Mavs tank. I wonder whether they are genuinely concerned about a Luka/Wembanyama or Scoot pairing or are just very calm, because they know Cuban is far too dumb to even consider this option.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 21: DAL (10-11) @ DET (6-18) | 125-131 OT loss - by Mavs2021 - 12-02-2022, 10:31 AM