Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 21: DAL (10-11) @ DET (6-18) | 125-131 OT loss
I don't buy the arrogance and entitlement angle either.  This is a team trying to figure each other out and a coach who is providing them no help.

-Spencer was better last year when he was just fitting in as the 3rd guy, now he's trying to replace JB.  -
-Bullock is off to another slow start and you have to hope he bounces back like he did last year, but it sure would be nice if he'd hurry up.
-McGee has been awful but we also haven't given him much of a chance which is mostly understandable.
-Powell's back to getting minutes and is Powell.
-Tim is trying to figure out his place and has been mostly awful.
-Josh has earned playing time but seems caught in a log jam that only Kidd sees.
-Maxi's lost confidence in his shot and is becoming a liability because of it.
-Wood continues to pee in Kidd's cereal and sleep with his wife.
-Dorian is Dorian but when you are making 3x as much money, we need more from you.
-I'll never understand how one of the greatest PGs of all time coaches such uninspired offense.  

This team needs to make a trade.  Returning THJ for air would probably do wonders if you could just reallocate his minutes to Josh/Kemba/Wood.

I didn't buy into the notion of JB holding the locker room together, but maybe that traitorous rat was part of the glue.
[-] The following 3 users Like cow's post:
  • BoredAssistant, Paul Gasol, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 21: DAL (10-11) @ DET (6-18) | 125-131 OT loss - by cow - 12-01-2022, 10:06 PM