Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 20: GSW (11-11) @ DAL (10-10) | 116-113 win
(11-30-2022, 07:28 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Rewatched the last 5 minutes. Maxi doesn´t get enough credit for his defense. No suprise that the Mavs couldn´t close games without him. His ability to switch is key for the Mavs clutch defense. Would feel a lot better about this team if they had another Maxi-like big instead of McGee.

Yeah, those are hard to find though.   It again leaves us over reliant on a over 30 injury concern role player.    

I just don't know what the end game of this roster is.   Is that type of play going to work to win one playoff series?   What is frustrating to me is we have seen how Dwight is limited starting in playoff series.   Are we just going down this route because at least he cares and plays hard and will be fine in the regular season?   I have not come to a final conclusion but I actually think Kidd may be right and Wood needs to be a high minute scoring bench player on good teams.   It is just the rest of our front court is so limited.   I really have no idea what we should do.   I would like to see Wood get 10 plus starts so we can get better answers before we decide one way or the other.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 20: GSW (11-11) @ DAL (10-10) | 116-113 win - by Chicagojk - 11-30-2022, 07:45 AM