Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 20: GSW (11-11) @ DAL (10-10) | 116-113 win
(11-29-2022, 10:39 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: As one of the leaders of the +/- fanclub on this board it is hard to argue that SD or at least lineups that feature SD aren´t a problem. Dead last in on/off and really bad next to Luka.

Preach. The refs actually saved us by giving Dinwiddie that BS ejection which led to Luka coming back in earlier than normal. He had already help turn our lead at the end of the 3rd quarter into a deficit by that point.

(11-30-2022, 03:07 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: I think it's pretty bad our major offseason addition that we targeted specifically to help in the matchup against a team like GSW went out and shot 2-12 and was pretty much horrid all night.

Wood missed by my count 8 defensive rotations. I stopped counting after the 3rd quarter. Dude was out of it. 

Only bringing this up because it worries me the guy we got to punish teams trying to use Looney as a viable option couldn't really capitalize all night.

McGee was actually the addition we picked up almost specifically for Golden State. Kind of surprised we didn't use him at all considering this was the team we literally signed him to play against
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrGoat's post:
  • Reunion Mav
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 20: GSW (11-11) @ DAL (10-10) | 116-113 win - by MrGoat - 11-30-2022, 04:01 AM