Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 20: GSW (11-11) @ DAL (10-10) | 116-113 win
Entertaining game.  Luka Great.  Green Great.  And a welcome appearance by Hardaway.

The missed free throws is going to be a killer though.   Those are winning plays the Mavs constantly leave points on the table.  

I thought the third quarter was going to be the reason we lost the game.  Our offense was humming but it seemed like Golden State was getting very easy baskets on the other end of the court.   With how we scored in the third, we should have been able to build a cushion.

As much as the Luka isolation offense is tough to watch at times, the Dinwiddie pounding the ball offense when Luka rests is really, really tough.   The definitely need another creator to play with Dinwiddie at times.  Who loses those minutes though?   I think Dinwiddie is best playing off a lead creator.  

I know Bullock does things that may not show up in the stat sheet, but man has he been brutal.   It was certainly a nice addition to have Hardaway 22 points instead of the 3 from Bullock in the starting lineup.  Lets see if Tim can build off that performance.   I thought he took good shots mostly tonight.  Maybe that is playing with Luka where he doesn't need to create much.  

Very fun game and a much needed win.   Although, I feel pretty confident who the better team is between those two teams .
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Reunion Mav
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 20: GSW (11-11) @ DAL (10-10) | 116-113 win - by Chicagojk - 11-29-2022, 10:39 PM