Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 20: GSW (11-11) @ DAL (10-10) | 116-113 win
Heart 
[Image: rawImage.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Doesn't really matter but the game is tonight on the 29th on TNT.  Got slightly depressed for a second.
Like Reply
(11-29-2022, 11:57 AM)BoredAssistant Wrote: Doesn't really matter but the game is tonight on the 29th on TNT.  Got slightly depressed for a second.

Thanks for the catch!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
I think this game will tell us a lot of how the season will go.  Mavs have gotten their teeth stomped recently.  Do they come out and play with passion?  Golden State is playing much better, so it will give us a good feel after getting several teams missing players.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Golden State has been horrible on the road this season. If there's a game to get the season back on track it's this one. Lose this one and you seriously start considering firing up the tank (or Kidd)
Like Reply
Let's go, Dubs!
Like Reply
Will the Mavs Triangle of Trust find minutes for Wood, Green and Hardy?
Like Reply
(11-29-2022, 04:00 PM)WildArkieBoy Wrote: Mavs Triangle of Trust

IIC

Idiots In Charge
Like Reply
(11-29-2022, 04:02 PM)Kammrath Wrote: IIC

Idiots In Charge

[Image: images-2.jpg]
Like Reply
(11-29-2022, 03:23 PM)MrGoat Wrote: Golden State has been horrible on the road this season. If there's a game to get the season back on track it's this one. Lose this one and you seriously start considering firing up the tank (or Kidd)

They've been playing better, and Klay has found his stroke it seems. This is a pick-em game IMO
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/calliecaplan/status/...42976?s=46&t=9-Rj67OQie9ILodiIH4Gog
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
This is an important stretch of games for Hardaway.  I believe the root cause of many of our problems is Hardaway has not played well.   He is an awkward fit as it, but this team obviously made a lot of assumptions of having Hardaway back on the roster.   I feel like his poor play is a red blinking light with most of our issues.

I think we could of withstood Bullock's usual snail pace start to the season if Hardaway was getting 16 a night.   He isn't and it is really hurting this team. 

I would use the first half as a barometer in these games he starts.  If he plays well, he gets more minutes.  If he doesn't, he gets a few minutes in the third and then probably sits for most of the second half.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/calliecaplan/status/...20256?s=46
Like Reply
(11-29-2022, 04:00 PM)WildArkieBoy Wrote: Will the Mavs Triangle of Trust find minutes for Wood, Green and Hardy?

Nah. Just feels like the criticism got too harsh, so they feed their base the Hardy call-up breadcrumb.

I´d like to see

Doncic
Hardy
Green
DFS
Wood

and see where it goes it goes.Distribute the bench minutes around that. Stop force-feeding the old folk to us, when it leads to a sub 0500 record with the best player in the league.
Like Reply
(11-29-2022, 07:33 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Nah. Just feels like the criticism got too harsh, so they feed their base the Hardy call-up breadcrumb.

I´d like to see

Doncic
Hardy
Green
DFS
Wood

and see where it goes it goes.Distribute the bench minutes around that. Stop force-feeding the old folk to us, when it leads to a sub 0500 record with the best player in the league.

I doubt Hardy is ready to start in the NBA, but would not mind seeing him in a scorer role next to Din off the bench.
Like Reply
Off night from Steph is just what the doctor ordered but we all know that he can turn things around within one quarter.
Like Reply
1) THJ trying to earn some trade value back.

2) Early returns on breaking up DFS/SD/RB is looking really good. Numbers have been urging that for a while.
Like Reply
(11-29-2022, 07:48 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Off night from Steph is just what the doctor ordered but we all know that he can turn things around within one quarter.

Roughly the same score as against the Raptors.

I´ll say that this might have been the most impressive three Green has ever hit. Bad pass from Luka, off balance catch, re-establish position, while defender is closing in. 12 months ago it would have been either an

a) awkward pass attempt
b) blocked shot
c) airball

That pass attempt by Wood. Yikes.
Like Reply
Maxi had a couple of good attacks on closeouts since he returned.
Like Reply
Bullock on Curry is making me nauseous.
[-] The following 2 users Like BoredAssistant's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, KillerLeft
Like Reply