Poll: Who will win the game? (Rockets 5.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
52.17%
12 52.17%
Rockets
47.83%
11 47.83%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 16: DAL (11-5) @ HOU (11-6) | 137-123 win
Hell yes, I really like this team!
Like Reply
Luka went from conversation of greatest Maverick of all time to greatest player of all time

Wow this is an exciting time to be a Dallas Mavericks fan!!
Like Reply
It's Luka's world, we're just living in it.
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 05:53 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(11-24-2019, 05:52 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: harden is such a stat chasing bum. he'll be lucky to ever make it back to the finals.

Rumor is that Harden was partying it up HARD in Miami during the finals, which many attribute as to why he performed so poorly. I don't really think he has that drive to win.

Kristaps set the tone so early with incredible defense. 

I don't know who deserves the dirkie more, Luka, THJ or him.

THJ should get it. Luka/KP are doing what we expect from them. I didn't expect this game from THJ.
Like Reply
In a caveman kind of way Luka just pissed all over Hardens homecourt and marked his territory. There is only one MVP in Texas.
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 05:56 PM)mtrot Wrote: Harp says he got from the Luka interview that Luka thinks "he's the best player in the league".  I didn't get that at all from Luka.  All I got was that he was completely focused on preparation for the Clippers game.

Harp got out from that interview what he was looking for. HE thinks Luka is the best player in the league (And he has an argument), but all Luka cares about is wins. He's not about personal accolades, he wants success. it just so happens he's so freaking good he gets all the accolades anyways.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/5xQadmMAUv.../giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 05:58 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: In a caveman kind of way Luka just pissed all over Hardens homecourt and marked his territory. There is only one MVP in Texas.
LOL +1
Like Reply
Thank you Milwaukee Bucks for Dirk and Thank you Sacramento Kings for Luka!!!

https://twitter.com/complex/status/11987...69088?s=21
Like Reply
Obviously we all knew THJ was our 3rd star right?
Like Reply
And next up we have the Clips at home
Will they sit Kawhi against us or the Grizz the next night?

Makes sense to just go hard against Memphis and guarantee a win
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 06:01 PM)DrMav Wrote: Obviously we all knew THJ was our 3rd star right?
If he can sustain this most nights this season like he has the last couple of games and KP gets better we are contenders pending health...
Like Reply
Well, force has always being nice with Luka and always will...

Nice win, even better team play, they are trending up in D, guys beside Luka are improving, but they have to solve bad rebounding issue asap.
And somebody have to punch Dellon somewhere to start shooting 3 when super open.
Luka, Tim and Cristaps are gems!

Happy for a win and not happy for members of this board lacking confidence in raising mavs and not voting for W.
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 06:01 PM)DrMav Wrote: Obviously we all knew THJ was our 3rd star right?

Commence the stories out of NY of how Hardaway was such a team cancer that they had no choice but to trade KP to unload him.
Like Reply
and to quote CaptainJackass on youtube "F**k the Rockets! Just cause I'm making a video about Deandre Jordan does't mean you get any slack. F You Too! LOL"
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 06:06 PM)Tyler Wrote:

Commence the stories out of NY of how Hardaway was such a team cancer that they had no choice but to trade KP to unload him.
Truth...
Like Reply
We need a big man defending our paint. We are miserable when KP is not there and he will be doing load management this season.
Like Reply
Bullets:
  • What a huge win to start off a brutal stretch of the schedule. I was hoping for a confident Mavs team after the home win streak, and confident Mavs team is what we got in the first half. It was a perfect 24 minutes that laid the foundation of the victory, but what's even more impressive is how Dallas responded against Houston's run late. That was a real sign of maturity!
  • I gotta give Carlisle some credit today. His defense against Harden was perfect. He scored his first points in the 4th with two minutes left and was visibly frustrated at time about the lack of help he got from his team. The difference was that Luka got some running mates while Harden only has Westbrook.
  • Talking about Luka: He clearly was the best player on the floor today in a showcase of two early MVP candidates. I don't think he'll surpass Giannis, but if the Mavs indeed somehow manage to win 50 games, anything is possible.
  • Who would have thought that a Seth injury might be the kickstarter for Dallas. THJ just looks great playing with Luka and KP in the starting unit. Not only does he score, but also suddenly makes the extra pass (5 AST) and fully bought into his role.
  • I guess that makes Kleber vs. Powell the last pet peeve I have remaining. Powell ist just, I don't know what he contributes to the team currently. Two points, five rebounds, -15 in 26 minutes. At the same time Maxi gets a minute less while putting up 11 with great defense.
  • KP was a monster +32. He played more than a solid game 23 and 13 might still not what you hope for long-term from a max player, there are signs that he slowly gets better. Mavs cruising to the win with him and Luka re-entering in the 4th was no fluke. And here's the biggest stat: He's grabbing almost two more rebounds than in New York.
  • Bring on the Clippers!
Former: Psychology BSc. Sports coverage for @weltfussball and @sportde. Writer at @mavsmoneyball. Now: Web Dev, Mavs fan.
[Image: MFSYrBp.png]
Twitter: j0Shi_f
Like Reply
Mavs now have the largest +/- in the West, at +9.2!
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 06:05 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: If he can sustain this most nights this season like he has the last couple of games and KP gets better we are contenders pending health...

Yeah he really does seem to work well being on the court with Luka and KP drawing attention. 

While there's no way the shooting can stay this hot, hopefully the flow within the team can for him and he'll still produce really well that way.
Like Reply