Poll: Who will win the game? (Rockets 5.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
52.17%
12 52.17%
Rockets
47.83%
11 47.83%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 16: DAL (11-5) @ HOU (11-6) | 137-123 win
Here come the refs.
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 03:56 PM)TATU Wrote: Here come the refs.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 03:52 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Porzingis still sucks at shooting

It's because he is mostly taking bad shots. His motion is too rushed, he doesn't square or is patient all most of the time.

He is good a rolling, spot up shooting, putbacks
Like Reply
Typical Rick Carlisle lead team. Big lead vs good teams only to blow it
Like Reply
Time for some ACTION!

Man, I love Wright's decision making!
Like Reply
Did I just see THJ yell some words at Carlisle walking to the bench? Or did my eyes deceive me?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 03:58 PM)mtrot Wrote: Time for some ACTION!

Man, I love Wright's decision making!
He has Lukas patience and also a good deceleration.
Like Reply
Rick Carlisle about to lose all his timeout before the 4th quarter. Not a good coach

(11-24-2019, 04:00 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Did I just see THJ yell some words at Carlisle walking to the bench? Or did my eyes deceive me?
 What did he say?
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 03:58 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Typical Rick Carlisle lead team. Big lead vs good teams only to blow it

You are acting like you've never watched a basketball game. All teams make runs especially ones that have elite offensive players. This has nothing to do with Rick Carlisle.
Like Reply
Glad we are up, but we should be up by 10. Too many mistakes on defense. Need to tighten that up. Overall great start though on the road.
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 03:58 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote:
(11-24-2019, 03:52 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Porzingis still sucks at shooting

It's because he is mostly taking bad shots. His motion is too rushed, he doesn't square or is patient all most of the time.

He is good a rolling, spot up shooting, putbacks

It´s because he´s probably bottom ten shooting off the dribble (semi-contested). There are players that can make these shots at a high percentage. They are not that difficult. Porzingis just sucks at them. We blew teams out lately, when he just cut to the rim for dunks and let it fly in catch and shoot situations.
Like Reply
JJ has to learn not to jump on those shot fakes. Sad
Like Reply
Luka with the step back 3!
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 04:01 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: What did he say?

No clue just saw them exchanging words. There was no context to it to it though, could easily be them just talking.

Luka with the BIG 3
Like Reply
Great finish by Wright!
Like Reply
WRIGHT WITH THE AND-1!

That was such a fantastic drive.
Like Reply
I love Delon.
Like Reply
Man, Delon seems to hide a homing pigeon in the ball.  It just seems to find the net.
Like Reply
Porzingis missed another wide open 3
Like Reply
Did the refs actually just call a travel on Westbrook?? Did hell freeze over??
Like Reply