Poll: Who will win the game? (Rockets 5.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
52.17%
12 52.17%
Rockets
47.83%
11 47.83%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 16: DAL (11-5) @ HOU (11-6) | 137-123 win
KP with the offensive rebound, almost got the highlight pass to Luka there.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Tim StartAWay jr!
Like Reply
Powell missed both free throws. He is so bad
Like Reply
The Mavs are going to have to tidy up these mistakes, i.e., bad passes and tipping the ball away from each other.
Like Reply
DFS with the pullup 3 holy moly.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Finny Smith for most improve Mavs player

Mavs double teaming Harden but that means always someone is wide open for 3
Like Reply
Mavs need to smoke this Rockets team on account of Danuel House's unfortunate hairstyle alone
Like Reply
House with the Mickey Mouse Haircut lol
Like Reply
KP's interior defense is terrific.  And he's getting better every game.
Like Reply
Outstanding start. Powell doesn't belong in the starting 5. He's just not a good player right now. He should back up Maxi.
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 03:49 PM)Tyler Wrote: KP's interior defense is terrific.  And he's getting better every game.

Yep Spot Up offense + Rolling and Focus on Defense might be his way to go.

But people please! Watch the beauty of Tim StartAWay jr
Like Reply
I LOVE the length of the Mavs guards we are able to put on the floor now, as it makes it much harder to score on us.  I was just so fed up with the small guard lineups we seemed to field for the last several years.
Like Reply
[Image: tenor.gif]

It has been eight years.
Like Reply
Powell is really testing my patience. Why is he picking up Harden in transition when Luka and THJ are right next to him? Why can a guy that according to RC, Townsend lives in the gym brick FT after FT? Why isn´t he at least trying to boxout Capela.
Seriously...Could lead 25-5 with another center.
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 03:48 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: DFS with the pullup 3 holy moly.
 YeaH i sometimes I now catch myself thinking that it´s going in.
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 03:48 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Mavs double teaming Harden but that means always someone is wide open for 3

Which isn't a bad idea imo. Make someone not Harden beat you, and considering how top heavy the Rockets are thats a hard thing for them to do.
Like Reply
Porzingis still sucks at shooting
Like Reply
Dangit, Powell chooses not to get up on Tucker, who drains the three.  We have to use our length to our advantage.
Like Reply
THANK YOU REFS FOR CALLING HARDENS FLOP

DFS GOT HIT THERE!

But he finished it!

Leave it to the refs to call that ticky tack call on Luka

The rockets complain so much to the refs that it actually gets them calls. Its so gross

KP WITH THE DUNK!
Like Reply
You know how they say you can´t teach Doncic´s court awareness and vision. Well that´s unofrtunately true in the opposite direction, too. No matter how hard Powell practices, he´s just a stupid positional player.
Like Reply