Poll: Who will win the game? (Rockets 5.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
52.17%
12 52.17%
Rockets
47.83%
11 47.83%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 16: DAL (11-5) @ HOU (11-6) | 137-123 win
Yes, it's a big game day. Let the force be with mavs!
Like Reply
If I ever get the chance to ask one question of Derek Harper, I really want to know if there's any doubt about that.  Hopefully he can clear that up.
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 03:35 PM)Tyler Wrote: If I ever get the chance to ask one question of Derek Harper, I really want to know if there's any doubt about that.  Hopefully he can clear that up.
Hey I accidentally landed on a Rockets stream and the first words I heard was: Luka modelled his game after James.

I ´m ready for four more years of Harp. Blush
Like Reply
Big test today. Mavs have taken care of business since they're loss against the Knicks. A win against the Rockets would be a huge boon for the team.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I really hope Westbrick doesn't discover his three point shot today!
Like Reply
Just saw that Carlisle is taking the risk of sticking with THJ in the lineup

Big test to see if his last performances were flashes in the pan or just what this team needs.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Who is Powell defending on Houston´s starting five? House or Tucker? Why not Kleber, who doesn´t lose his man half the time and actually defends the paint and 3pt line.
Like Reply
What a start!
Like Reply
KP WITH THE DEFLECTION AND LUKA DUNK TO START THE GAME

KP with the steal again!!!

WOWOWO WHAT A PASS BY LUKA TO KP FOR THE AND-1 FINISH!
Like Reply
Amazing start!!!
Like Reply
KRISTAPS WITH A BLOCK AGAINST CAPELA!!

DUDE IS SHUTTING DOWN THE ROCKETS
Like Reply
Holy cow.  What a start!  KP is killing it.
Like Reply
I do really like DFS on Harden because of his length and ability to altar that jump shot.
Like Reply
OH MY GOD LUKA MAGIC!!

A 4 POINT PLAY WOOOOOOOOW
Like Reply
Doncic is a magician
Like Reply
Great block by Porzingis on Olajuwon. Not a typo that´s what the Rockets announcer said he played like.
Like Reply
You can always expect Powell to mess up a perfect Doncic pass. Smh
Like Reply
LUKA WITH THE STEP BACK 3!
Like Reply
The Mavs running them out the gym so far!  All set up by the great defense.
Like Reply
(11-24-2019, 11:30 AM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Schedule makers were big idiots having Mavs-Rockets around same time as Cowboys-Pats. Now got to flip flop between 2 games.

Pats rarely lose at Foxbrough. Don't think Dak can pull it off.  I'm tuning in to Mavs/Rockets. Will peep the score, now and then.
Like Reply