Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 15: DEN (9-6) @ DAL (9-6) | 127-99 win
Luka's pissed that DFS is dumb.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • Paul Gasol, SleepingHero
Like Reply
Luka should fking yell at DFS for not shooting that WTF???

5 basketball iq moment by Dodo.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-18-2022, 10:10 PM)Smitty Wrote: We can say what we want about our boys in blue but Powell surely isn’t considered a good defender by anyone outside of a few Mavs fans, right? In any event - it’s no reason for Wood not to start.

Well, I think Powell is a pretty good defender, and I don’t believe sentiment is coloring that opinion, but I am human.

Kidd must not think so, because they went out and got McGee to try and replace him.

Then again, out of every big on the roster, it seems as though Kidd has now decided Powell is the best of them, defensively. That’s why he’s starting, I’m sure, and his minutes have been steadily increasing. 

Me? I have seen enough to simply set my mind on building around Luka/Wood as a duo, but it seems so obvious that their reluctance to do so must mean they’re seeing things we’re not.
Like Reply
(11-18-2022, 10:17 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Well, I think Powell is a pretty good defender, and I don’t believe sentiment is coloring that opinion, but I am human.

Kidd must not think so, because they went out and got McGee to try and replace him.

Then again, out of every big on the roster, it seems as though Kidd has now decided Powell is the best of them, defensively. That’s why he’s starting, I’m sure, and his minutes have been steadily increasing. 

Me? I have seen enough to simply set my mind on building around Luka/Wood as a duo, but it seems so obvious that their reluctance to do so must mean they’re seeing things we’re not.

It certainly gives us Mavs fans something to talk about…
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smitty's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Wood’s touch on those floaters is among the best I remember seeing from a big.

Ok, Luka’s dad saw him get his triple double - you can sit him now.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • burekemde, Smitty
Like Reply
These refs are calling EVERYTHING for Denver.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
ANOTHER good, quick outlet from Luka! THJ free throws coming as a result. More of that Luka!
Like Reply
Hardy is with the legends tonight right? Wish he was here to soak some garbage time mins.

If anything Green needs to get like 12 shots up the last 5 mins.
Like Reply
Luka is even pushing the pace ON BALL tonight! More of this!
Like Reply
LOOK AT THAT BALL MOVEMENT! 

Harlem Globetrotters-esque!
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
That ball didn’t touch the floor until the FOURTH pass, which was to McGee in the paint.

I literally did not even know they had offense like this in them. I know the other team’s best players are out, but I am officially encouraged.
Like Reply
Not only would Porziņģis not have converted on that shot attempt, but I don’t think he could have even caught that weak ass pass from Ntilikina. Wood GOOD.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • StrandedOnBeauboisHill
Like Reply
I wish we could play this Denver team every night!
[-] The following 2 users Like Smitty's post:
  • KillerLeft, Paul Gasol
Like Reply
Watching McGee's shaqtin's tendencies are a lot more tolerable when the team is up 29 points.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Wood on the short roll!!!!

(11-18-2022, 10:36 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Watching McGee's shaqtin's tendencies are a lot more tolerable when the team is up 29 points.

Entertaining…almost
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • StrandedOnBeauboisHill
Like Reply
Weird winning a game that’s not stressful.
[-] The following 2 users Like RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • Paul Gasol, SleepingHero
Like Reply
Wood with 28 points in 26 minutes. Give that guy 48 minutes per game!!!
Like Reply
Why is McGee flooring the ball from behind the 3point line?
Like Reply
Because he can!!
Like Reply
That felt effortless and repeatable. #teamsolobigwood
Like Reply