Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 19: DAL (9-10) @ MIL (14-5) | 115-124 loss | Mavs lost 4 in a row
(11-28-2022, 12:38 AM)Jym Wrote: In context it's hard to blame Luka but the game was effectively lost in the 3rd quarter when he clanked that technical free throw then proceeded to turn if over two straight possessions
Such a huge stretch. Lead was down to 4 points

"Non sense, it was all Wood's fault" -- JKidd (probably)
Like Reply
This team has serious issues that go beyond the usual one issue problems/solutions.

No I don't think losing JB has hurt the team this bad. I don't think this is just a case of mismanaged rotations.

There is something seriously off about the vibe of this team that goes deeper. A trade is seriously needed and even then I think more needs to be done.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
That stretch in the 3rd quarter where we looked like a real NBA team was pretty fun.  Hope Kidd was watching.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StrandedOnBeauboisHill's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(11-28-2022, 01:29 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: This team has serious issues that go beyond the usual one issue problems/solutions.

No I don't think losing JB has hurt the team this bad. I don't think this is just a case of mismanaged rotations.

There is something seriously off about the vibe of this team that goes deeper. A trade is seriously needed and even then I think more needs to be done.

Too bad the wizards traded all our draft assets for player assets nobody wants lol.

We are stuck.

And the people that got us into this situation will still lobby for giving away draft assets for past their prime vets whom if they dont work out here no one will want in trades.  Personally, I dont get it.

All you can hope for is there is an unspoken plan to tank.  If not that...the Mavs do what they have done for past 3 years...show an extra gear post All Star break.   Regardless...this team needs better talent.
Like Reply
(11-28-2022, 10:12 AM)StrandedOnBeauboisHill Wrote: That stretch in the 3rd quarter where we looked like a real NBA team was pretty fun.  Hope Kidd was watching.

Yeah, that was the most fun I've had watching them in at least a couple of weeks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • StrandedOnBeauboisHill
Like Reply