Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 9: BRK (4-7) @ DAL (6-3) | 96-94 win
I'm getting McGee might never play another minute for us vibes.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
[-] The following 1 user Likes IamDougieFresh's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
We’re fine if DFS and Bullock get it together
Like Reply
Kidd needs to stop the strategy of pre-emptive fouls.

It's not like he has Dirk and Jet in the lineup for a free throw contest.
The current guys are hovering in the 70s.
Not a good idea.
Like Reply
(11-08-2022, 12:06 AM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Puts in Dwight Powell to secure a defensive rebound. That´s sad. Even worse I can´t disagree that he´s the best option. Also that´s the moment you can basically stretch waive McGee.

That’s game high leading rebounder Dwight Powell to you sir.  Led team with 8.
Like Reply
Also Green shot 100/100/100. Cool Then I´m used to him having lots of zeroes on the boxscore. Wink
Like Reply
(11-08-2022, 12:08 AM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: I'm getting McGee might never play another minute for us vibes.

I´m getting Kidd is stubborn and will continue to start him over Wood and Powell vibes.
Like Reply
(11-08-2022, 12:08 AM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: I'm getting McGee might never play another minute for us vibes.

Was he bad tonight?
Like Reply
(11-08-2022, 12:09 AM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: That’s game high leading rebounder Dwight Powell to you sir.  Led team with 8.

Well, he's a weak rebounder, career numbers tell you that.
In a rebounding battle against Wood, I'd put money on Wood 11 times out of 10.
Like Reply
(11-08-2022, 12:09 AM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: Kidd needs to stop the strategy of pre-emptive fouls.

It's not like he has Dirk and Jet in the lineup for a free throw contest.
The current guys are hovering in the 70s.
Not a good idea.

Agreed. Though they were very clutch tonight. The dumb shit they did in between made it close.
Like Reply
(11-08-2022, 12:11 AM)cow Wrote: Was he bad tonight?

I watched the first four minutes of the game and wanted to kill a hooker.
[-] The following 3 users Like RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, IamDougieFresh, KillerLeft
Like Reply
If you took KD and LUka off the floor today, I don’t think either team scores 50 Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Mavs2021
Like Reply
Won a game with three starters combining for two points. I wonder whether that is some kind of NBA record.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • BoredAssistant, The Jom
Like Reply
An 11th point lead blown again. I just don't get it. I knew they'd blow it but I was hoping they'd prove me wrong.
Like Reply
(11-08-2022, 12:13 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: If you took KD and LUka off the floor today, I don’t think either team scores 50 Smile

I think you are going to find out about that with the Nets soon.
Like Reply
(11-08-2022, 12:17 AM)donzingis38 Wrote: An 11th point lead blown again. I just don't get it.

Luka is carrying too much of a load for the whole game and is exhausted by the end of the games AND there is ZERO offensive threat outside of Luka on the court to end the games, due to the decision of the Kidd.
Like Reply
Wood and Dinwiddie weren't getting whistles from the refs so Kidd sat them because they weren't bringing anything else on offense. It was ugly but it worked - it was vintage 1 on 5 basketball for both sides and the Mavs did just enough to build a lead to take them home. If DFS doesn't have a meltdown with that turnover, it wouldn't have even come down to that last-second situation
[-] The following 2 users Like SwisherPrice's post:
  • F Gump, The Jom
Like Reply
(11-08-2022, 12:19 AM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Wood and Dinwiddie weren't getting whistles from the refs so Kidd sat them because they weren't bringing anything else on offense. It was ugly but it worked - it was vintage 1 on 5 basketball for both sides and the Mavs did just enough to build a lead to take them home. If DFS doesn't have a meltdown with that turnover, it wouldn't have even come down to that last-second situation

Dorian needs to stop passing the rock, he's been doing that shit all season.  He did hit a three and a bunch of crucial free throws.
Like Reply
(11-08-2022, 12:21 AM)cow Wrote: Dorian needs to stop passing the rock, he's been doing that shit all season.  He did hit a three and a bunch of crucial free throws.

Had some nice moments of Durant defense, too.
Like Reply
3 minutes for McGee. I guess he gets one year on his contract for every minute played.
Like Reply
(11-08-2022, 12:22 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: Had some nice moments of Durant defense, too.

He also put KD on the line to tie the game.  Definitely an up and down final few minutes for him.
Like Reply