Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 9: BRK (4-7) @ DAL (6-3) | 96-94 win
Anyone have the video of Luka giving the bench the death stare after the McGee bad pass?    Was it the pass that caused that or just a escalation of the other things?

The McGee signing is so bad that Nico may be telling Luka that the signing was Bob V's Smile
Like Reply
(11-08-2022, 12:19 AM)Kammrath Wrote: Luka is carrying too much of a load for the whole game and is exhausted by the end of the games AND there is ZERO offensive threat outside of Luka on the court to end the games, due to the decision of the Kidd.

How long are they going to continue this?  They're winning close games now but is it sustainable for the whole season?  Luka is so good, he could pull it off, but he clearly needs consistent help when the schedule gets tougher.
Like Reply
(11-08-2022, 08:39 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: I guess that is the glass half full/empty question. Deep roster or simply lacking top end talent?

Yeah, I think it's both.  We have literally 9 guys that you could put in the closing group.  It doesn't help that our 2nd(?) best player does not have the coaches trust yet.  It's also concerning that Wood's on court value seems heavily tied to Maxi.  We need to continue working on Wood getting solo big minutes, but I would also like to see more sample of Powell/Wood lineups.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mvossman's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
Great pass, great catch, poor finish.

We can have quite the highlight package of blown Luka assists.

https://twitter.com/johnhollinger/status...82978?s=46&t=FEcSstS_uHahk91qaIlOyA
Like Reply