Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 8: TOR (5-4) @ DAL (5-3) | 111-110 win
Long rest for Luka. Usually he returns somewhere around the six minute mark.
Like Reply
I question the IQ of anyone who doesn't realize Christian Wood is him.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
[-] The following 2 users Like IamDougieFresh's post:
  • Arioch, Kammrath
Like Reply
(11-04-2022, 08:26 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Interesting stretch. Wood/McGee lineup. Followed by Wood/Powell. Save to say that Kidd views Wood as a PF?

Seems that way…for now. 

At this point I just want him on the floor more in any capacity because my dude is GIFTED, offensively.

DOWNHILL Dinwiddie is my favorite Dinwiddie.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Arioch
Like Reply
I wish the Jazz didn't trade Gobert. A matchup vs them was guaranteed to get DFS on track every time.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(11-04-2022, 08:27 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: His best stretch of the season, imo.

Easily.  That double pick on the Widdie layup was nice.
Like Reply
Green and McGee tied for best +/-
Like Reply
(11-04-2022, 08:29 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: I question the IQ of anyone who doesn't realize Christian Wood is him.

Easily the most talented player Luka has ever played with in the NBA. Would take him over JB 100 times out of 100. Just need him to get more minutes and more shots.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • Arioch, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
Full court press is forcing guys like DFS, THJ or Bullock to create. With mixed results. Wonder if Kidd will make some adjustments. Once the Mavs get the ball into SD´s or Luka´s hands the offense looks great.
Like Reply
Mavs’ defensive rotations are SO MUCH BETTER when Powell is on the floor. 

I love the things Kidd is trying tonight.
Like Reply
Luka, Luka, luka...not consistent enough to be shooting tech free throws yet

Siakam screams on every drive my God
Like Reply
Great half by Din.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Siakim is one the more underrated players in the NBA, imo. He is killing every defender the Mavs throw at him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
(11-04-2022, 08:35 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Easily the most talented player Luka has ever played with in the NBA. Would take him over JB 100 times out of 100. Just need him to get more minutes and more shots.

Brunson just had another insane 4th quarter. Scored 6pts in the last two minutes. Most important player in a win over the 76ers. Brunson was great. Still is. And I question the objectivity of anyone that argues otherwise. Could very well end up as an allstar this season.
But this isn´t even an either or question. Mavs could have had both. For a short stretch I actually thought that was the case.
[-] The following 3 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft, RoyTarpleysGhost, Smitty
Like Reply
With the way Bullock is shooting, I hope Green replaces him in the closing unit.
Like Reply
Dinwiddie and Green have been great. 

DFS, Bullock, THJ all look like they’re sleepwalking through the early portion of the season.
Like Reply
(11-04-2022, 08:42 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Brunson was great. Still is. And I question the objectivity of anyone that argues otherwise.

Never said JB wasn't a good player. But he is not on the level of Wood in shear talent AND he is nowhere near the fit with Luka as Wood is.
Like Reply
Reggie, get off social media and work on your shot man
Like Reply
(11-04-2022, 08:41 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Siakim

I have wanted him alongside Luka for 3 years.
Like Reply
(11-04-2022, 08:44 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Never said JB wasn't a good player. But he is not on the level of Wood in shear talent AND he is nowhere near the fit with Luka as Wood is.

Imagine if we had all three.
[-] The following 2 users Like cow's post:
  • KillerLeft, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
(11-04-2022, 08:45 PM)cow Wrote: Imagine if we had all three.

Well he didn't want to be in DAL, so I am not going to waste my energy on it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply