Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 6: ORL (1-6) @ DAL (3-3) | 114-105 win
(10-31-2022, 01:43 PM)Smitty Wrote: I agree. I hope Green's role expands as early as Wed night. No need to wait 10 games. Play him more!

I am definitely with the consensus that there are both glaring problems and glaring solutions with the rotations that are currently being played to those problems but I'm also just trying to remind myself of how Kidd handled rotations early last year.  With the "two big lineups" and Bullock not playing much early and "this isn't a defensive roster" comments to the media, it just kind of feels like Kidd likes to mess with people's heads.  There is no way that Kidd doesn't see the potential that Luka/Wood have together when sharing the floor and I'm sure he sees all the +/- numbers that everyone is sharing here.  I want to believe that he's just messing around with his roster the first part of this season like he did last year (a strategy that I think is kind of dumb personally) before he inevitably leans into what works best around the trade deadline.  

I think a wrinkle to this season though that makes things a little messier is all this "McGee is starting" nonsense being announced in July.  It's wild to recognize one area that can be clearly upgraded and then addressing it with a three year contract to a guy who doesn't seem to have an ounce of urgency when he's on the court.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StrandedOnBeauboisHill's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 6: ORL (1-6) @ DAL (3-3) | 114-105 win - by StrandedOnBeauboisHill - 10-31-2022, 01:52 PM