Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRESEASON GAME 3: DAL @ UTA | 115-101 win
(10-14-2022, 08:53 PM)cow Wrote: LM abusing McGee.

Is it more or does it seem Spencer is worried more about getting his teammates involved than getting his own?

Looks like it. Not the worst idea on a day where his teammates can hit a shot. But today I would love to see some agressive drives.

Shaqtin at work. What´s the over/under for goaltending calls this season?
Like Reply
Not an encouraging “dress rehearsal” so far.  Don’t like much of what I have seen.
Like Reply
(10-14-2022, 08:57 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Not an encouraging “dress rehearsal” so far.  Don’t like much of what I have seen.

Everyone seems so disinterested.

Geez Frank
Like Reply
Frank making his case for minutes over Green. Luka playing defense. There is hope.
Like Reply
You can say this game matters, and tell the players you want them to play hard, but they all know it's just a walk through. For the players that are at the top of the food chain, there's nothing at risk if they lose.

They are playing accordingly.
[-] The following 3 users Like F Gump's post:
  • Hypermav, Jmaciscool, Reunion Mav
Like Reply
Old man Gay dong work tonight.  A Pro's pro.
Like Reply
THJ has regained his defensive form.
Like Reply
If Bullock is going through his usual first two months of the season shooting slump. Can they just bench him or does he need the stretch to unleash the version of himself that shoots 40% +?
Like Reply
Mavs seem to have really screwed up by not pursuing LM when he had interest in them.
Like Reply
(10-14-2022, 09:37 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Mavs seem to have really screwed up by not pursuing LM when he had interest in them.

All that was required was some common sense and professionalism and we´d be looking at

Doncic
Brunson
Bullock
DFS
Markkanen

right now.
[-] The following 3 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • haveitall, IamDougieFresh, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Finally running some pick and roll/pop with Luka and Wood. Resulting in two wide open 3s. If Wood can make them at a decent rate this should be the go to play call when it matters most.
Like Reply
Wood and Luka's pick and roll needs work.  Wood having a hard time not being in Luka's way.
Like Reply
I miss Brunson so much
[-] The following 3 users Like Jym's post:
  • haveitall, Jommybone, KillerLeft
Like Reply
THJ with a solid game.  Saw more of Frank than I thought we would.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
Nice start to the fourth.  Great defense.  Although I am trying to find out if Talen Horton Tucker is Utah’s version of Tank Commander.
Like Reply
(10-14-2022, 10:03 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Nice start to the fourth.  Great defense.  Although I am trying to find out if Talen Horton Tucker is Utah’s version of Tank Commander.

THT definitely makes you say "wow" a lot, sometimes good, sometimes bad.

Sexton and Kessler have some nice chemistry.
Like Reply
If todays game is an indicator for the regular season rotation all the Hardy is going to play big minutes talk will come to a quick end. Looks like Green and Ntilikina are still ahead of him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
Dwight out of the rotation 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=5e214886kejev1ji3uk0rtp0si...y.gif&ct=g]
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Best garbage time center in the league
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
I’m about to say some crazy shit but if Dwight re-signed here for the minimum and became Pinson’s garbage time partner I would love him.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
[-] The following 2 users Like IamDougieFresh's post:
  • Hypermav, Jym
Like Reply