Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect
I am not going to complain if Hardy's minutes dwindle down the stretch.   I would love to get him minutes each game and throw him more minutes if he plays well.   It is just tough when everyone is healthy.  In all honesty, Hardy probably plays better when he get 30 minutes vs 5.   That is true for most players but especially guys who play with a rhythm.  

I will say this though, I have earmarked Hardaway's minutes for Hardy next year.    I will be disappointed if he is not at least at 20 minutes a night, preferably more next year.  

It will be interesting to see what Dallas does with the 4th guard minutes the rest of the year.   Does Green fill in?   Does Hardaway pick up all those minutes where the 4th guard doesn't get much run?   Wright has had moments of solid play but he also has had moments of some really bad moments.   Last night, not securing that rebound that lead to a 3 was a big play.  Before that he had some nice moments though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect - by Chicagojk - 03-18-2023, 07:06 AM