Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect
(03-17-2023, 07:18 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: Right now, I think he fits better with Kyrie than Luka, but I will be interesting to see if he can grow some chemistry.

I think he will be fine with Luka too. He just doesn't defer to anyone. He will take his, no matter who he is playing with. The only question will be, if he can be efficient enough. I agree it is difficult to imagine playing all three of them together, but he can be the secondary creator every time one of those two sits, which is some 20 minutes per game. Add games where one of those two will be out and where he will get plenty of minutes, probably lifting his average minutes per game to some 25 mpg per season.

One thing we should note. There are several high scoring young guards accross the league, but their value is actually limited. Two recent examples are Bones Hyland and Cam Thomas. Hyland had some very nice runs with Denver, but neither Denver nore anyone else really saw a lot of value in that. Denver didn't seem to be willing to invest heavily in him and it seems Clippers share their opinion. Cam Thomas had an explosion of several consequtive 40+ point games, yet his role has been again reduced to sparce minutes.

(03-17-2023, 07:18 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: Maybe add a cheap point guard who can fill in when needed or due to injury.

I wouldn't mind if Wright gets this role.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect - by omahen - 03-17-2023, 07:35 AM