Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect
(03-12-2023, 02:27 PM)dynamicalVoid Wrote: thanks for reinforcing my point.  dude aint a star and he acting like he is...like THJ.  true stars taking over in the fourth and putting the team on their shoulders is one thing, non-stars doing it is another.

I am sorry I can’t do anything about your reading comprehension.  

Your evaluation skills seem pretty suspect as well if you look at THJ and Hardy and see the same player. 

Was JJB a star? Yet without him breaking down defenses constantly and making big shots ( though historically his outside shooting was not that great) we don’t win that title. When Dinwiddie was good in the last playoffs we won. When his level dropped. the team dropped.  

You seem to think of creator as a star. That’s your issue. I am saying we need a third creator. If that third creator is forever scared and deferring to others who are rated higher on the pecking order, the team is not going anywhere. There will be times where Luka or Kyrie are upset. That is fine. There are many times others are upset that Luka takes bad shots.  The issue is it can’t just go to extremes where anyone including Luka, is taking more bad shots than good.  Given that this team needs a third creator and Hardy is the best option, give him the playing time. Live with the growing pains and hope for improvement.
[-] The following 4 users Like hakeemfaan's post:
  • audiosway, F Gump, KillerLeft, MFFL
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect - by hakeemfaan - 03-12-2023, 02:52 PM