Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect
(02-08-2023, 03:23 PM)Smitty Wrote: Well, I don’t want his ceiling to be THJ. A shooter that can’t/won’t dribble and one that doesn’t play defense. Obviously Timmy has made a lot of money and had a great career but I’d much rather him work on his handles, understand his limitations on his decision making and find a way to study and/or work on it. Put an emphasis on getting better defensively so that he’s not always out of position and fouling, which will allow him to stay on the floor. Just the normal things that take time. That’s why I just saw “raw” or “a year away”.

Again, I'm higher on him that most.  His floor is already higher than THJ as he has the skillset to create for himself and we've seen him create for others (corner three for Josh in the past game).  He's way more comfortable and capable than THJ with the ball in his hands.  THJ is a better defender (don't laugh) but most of that is Tim hustles and has figured out how to draw charges.  Hardy has starter potential and I think at worst he'll be a 6th man running an offense.
[-] The following 2 users Like cow's post:
  • BigDirk41, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect - by cow - 02-08-2023, 03:37 PM