Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect
(12-30-2022, 08:59 AM)MFFL Wrote: Hardy looked AWFUL in the first half and that's a great thing!

He can't figure out how to be effective in the NBA unless he struggles. He's not going to struggle in the G-League and at the end of blowout games so he's not going to learn anything.

One of the things that I've always admired about teams like the Spurs, Heat, and Warriors. They put their young kids in the game and let them learn. Maybe its only 5 minutes per half but they get real game action. Player development.

I agree.  He isn't ready yet, but I would like to give him some chances.   He needs this development.  I am sure he will get more G-league games, but he is too good for the G-league right now.  Every time he gets the ball, he is looking to score and he can get any shot he wants.   He can't do that in the NBA and it will not be his role early in his career.   

If he is in our plans, he needs consistent minutes next year.    So they will need to free up sometime for him somehow.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect - by Chicagojk - 12-30-2022, 09:12 AM