Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect
(11-06-2022, 10:57 AM)Mavsfan12 Wrote: One thing I have come to expect from Hardy so far in his professional career is to see loads of potential and maddening inconsistency.  I am not going to get pulled offsides anymore by him when he has a good night.  I will clap and patiently wait until he strings even a few good performances together before I get excited.  I am still hopeful, just patiently such.  The kid needs time to hone his craft and develop into a consistent player.  Talent without consistency can't play.

I think that is smart.   I am sure there will be bumps in the road....and he may not even be here in two years.  But I would advise to not be quick to judge either way with young prospects.   Sometimes you know.   Although most times, it is up and down until it clicks/or doesn't.    I hope next year the Mavs bring in another interesting young prospect.

As far as the game, I watched a good deal of the second half.  McKinley Wright was pretty solid too.   I really didn't notice Dorsey much.   They had a lead against the Spurs but then the Spurs started playing Bassey.  He was either G-League HOF Moses Wright or prime Wilt Chamberlain in the fourth quarter.   He pretty much dominated and I don't think he played until late in the third quarter.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect - by Chicagojk - 11-06-2022, 08:13 PM