Poll: How do you grade this contract?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A
50.00%
17 50.00%
B
41.18%
14 41.18%
C
5.88%
2 5.88%
D
0%
0 0%
F
2.94%
1 2.94%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EXTENSION: Maxi Kleber to DAL for 3 yrs/$33M (thru 2025-26, age 34)
This seems very fair for what Maxi brings. Would be incredibly expensive to replace what he brings. This news really drove home to me how old this roster is getting. Maxi, Reggie, DFS, McGee, Timmy and Spencer all 29 or older. Luka, Josh Green, Frankie, Hardy and maybe Dorsey are our “youth” between 20-26, if you stretch that definition to include Wood as a young vet. JB is also 26 btw. This is such a win now team. They are really going to have to thread the needle to contend now and also start to replace the supporting cast, some of whom will age out in a few years. The key to this whole thing is going to be 1)Wood working out wonderfully and we sign him to a fair extension and 2) Josh Green continuing to improve, and we sign him to an extension to be the new Bullock. Anything Hardy or Dorsey gives us, to me, is gravy. Remaining assets and picks go to finding our poor man’s Paul George, whether that be Siakam, OG, Wiggins etc. They have to be versatile defensively, can space the floor and create some. Jaylen Brown would be ideal but I think he’s getting traded for a top shelf star like Durant so that Boston can continue to contend in the present.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: EXTENSION: Maxi Kleber to DAL for 3 yrs/$33M (thru 2025-26, age 34) - by MarkAguirreWrathofGod - 09-08-2022, 10:12 AM