Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: DM to CLE | Markkanen + Sexton + Agbaji + 3 1sts + 2 swaps to UTA
(09-05-2022, 04:10 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I don’t hate the idea of sexton off the bench, provided the Mavs can get him to buy in. There’s enough smoke about his personality to cause worry, and it should concern us that nobody seemed to want him, even his own team. But, I don’t hate it. 

I’d prefer just to take a swing at Clarkson, who’s available now. I know people are wary of the price, but I don’t want to assume what that is. All we know for sure is that he’s available and is probably looking with his agent at landing spots as I type this. The same goes for Conley.

The price for Clarkson probably isn't crazy but I have a hard time imaging we have a match for what Utah wants and what we'd be willing to part with.  Maybe you could get creative by taking both Conley and Clarkson but I still think you need to offer a future first and that's going to be sticky.  As would offering DFS, Bullock or Maxi.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: DM to CLE | Markkanen + Sexton + Agbaji + 3 1sts + 2 swaps to UTA - by cow - 09-05-2022, 04:41 PM