Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: DM to CLE | Markkanen + Sexton + Agbaji + 3 1sts + 2 swaps to UTA
(09-02-2022, 07:17 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: What surprised me is he said, is Conley a better player than Dinwiddie and Lowe said yes in passing.

I think we tend to go to extremes when talking about how much these guys have fallen off, sometimes. Conley was a big time player in the NBA for many years, and he had a pretty good season last year (though not a great Dallas series). 

I think he'd be worth quite a bit on this team, personally. He's not as good as he once was, but his impact would be similar to what they were trying to achieve by chasing Kyle Lowry last season. 

If he's not a fit for many teams, that's kind of a good thing, imo, because it means maybe you can get him for just a salary match. Didn't work out like this when Dragic was in Toronto, but sometimes these old warriors without a super high value get moved just to accommodate them, out of respect for who they are and what they've meant to the league. Sometimes.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan, mvossman
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: DM to CLE | Markkanen + Sexton + Agbaji + 3 1sts + 2 swaps to UTA - by KillerLeft - 09-02-2022, 07:27 AM