Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only Fantasy Traders in the Building (The Mitchell Case)
(07-17-2022, 01:40 PM)Hogmelon Wrote: Yes, you are right, KL.  And the bad news is that despite repeated requests (by moderators and other members) for common courtesy and civility, the unrestrained acrimony around here never improves.

I wonder how many people who could be (and sincerely want to be) valued contributors to this message board have come to the reasonable, rational conclusion that the negatives of posting here outweigh the positives by a significant margin.  Whatever that number may be, it is a real shame  ---  I have plenty of confidence in that.

I've been posting on and moderating message boards since the 90s and honestly this is the most civil place I've come across.  Considering the nature of fandom, I find that remarkable.  Disagreements happen but in the end, we all of the same goal.

I got fired up yesterday and if I made anyone feel uncomfortable, my sincerest apologies.  I just hate being called a liar and I'm often bad about turning the other cheek.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only Fantasy Traders in the Building (The Mitchell Case) - by cow - 07-18-2022, 01:10 PM