Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only Fantasy Traders in the Building (The Mitchell Case)
(07-17-2022, 08:38 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: BTW, I said that if we made the RW trade it has to be judged on its own merit and any subsequent transactions should be judged separately. I think the judgement should be levied on Nico/the FO if the plan of using RW to get in threat range of capspace in 23 ends up with us just resigning our players. That would be an execution issue, not a trade issue.

They always double down by not understanding that the front office shortcomings they project onto this approach, also all apply to their own trading Plan Crypto.

What happens if nobody wants the long-term garbage contracts of Bertans, THJ and Dinwiddie for the next two years (or not the lala fantasy trades you project)? Very likely.

What if Wood and Kleber decide they want to leave Dallas next summer? They are UFAs afterall. There is no guarantee they want to stay, especially Wood in a contract year with no attachment to the Mavs at all.

So then we are stuck with

Doncic 40
Dinwiddie 21
THJ 18
Bertans 17
DFS 13
Bullock 10
McGee 6
Green 5
Hardy 2
=======

So no capspace.

Ah we just wait till 2024, when we´ll already have committed $95M against a $136M to this starting five....

Doncic
THJ
DFS
Bertans
McGee

I seriously cannot understand how Plan Crypto could go wrong. If I´m Luka or a superstar on a different team in 2024, I look at this starting five and I don´t think championship, I think DYNASTY.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only Fantasy Traders in the Building (The Mitchell Case) - by Mavs2021 - 07-17-2022, 09:24 AM