Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only Fantasy Traders in the Building (The Mitchell Case)
JB, I appreciate the cordial tone. It came across as far less than that to me before, but if you say you didn't mean it that way, I defer to that (you know better than me what you were thinking). Moving forward.

I understand the theory of RW being a contributor. But I think that's mostly hope, rather than what we would have any legit reason to expect. It's not a good idea to expect old dog to learn new tricks at such a late point in his career -- he is who he is.

And we also need to remember that RW sees this season as a chance to prove to the NBA how valuable he is, for his next super-max contract ahead (in his mind) -- which, when I think about how that would look in games, I wouldn't want any part of that on the Mavs. He just had a season of that, with every reason and opportunity on the Lakers to show the world the RW we would want, and didn't (or couldn't). How can we rationally expect different?
[-] The following 2 users Like F Gump's post:
  • Jommybone, MFFL
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only Fantasy Traders in the Building (The Mitchell Case) - by F Gump - 07-16-2022, 09:11 PM