Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only Fantasy Traders in the Building (The Mitchell Case)
(07-16-2022, 05:32 PM)F Gump Wrote: Cow, please stop making up crap that I didn't say -- I never said that trading for RW is stripping the team or gutting the team. You keep saying that lie, and it's getting old to hear. You should already be aware I am not saying that, since I have gone to the effort to make clear I never said such a thing. And it's rude to do that, to claim I say things that I haven't -- it doesn't make me want to talk to you, when you do that.

(07-16-2022, 04:34 PM)F Gump Wrote: Getting RW in relation to some pie-in-the-sky free agency pursuit in 2023 (where no one can pinpoint an actual team-changing player to feasibly target), it would come at the cost of gutting the team, which makes it undesirable too.

[Image: sure-jan.gif]

Kind of like the "lie" you keep attaching saying that people are advocating for trading for Westbrook the player?

Don't talk to me if you don't want to or if you find me rude.  I'm not going to lose any sleep.  You tend to put horse blinders on in your conversations here and then get upset when the favor is returned.  I understand your POV and greater point about a RW trade being a domino to your feared outcome.  It's valid, but it's not the only valid POV.  You are welcome to your own thoughts and to disagree with mine but your communication style comes off as arrogant and dismissive. Was that rude of me to say?  

Getting off of THJ and Bertans early could take your committed salary down to the $70m range depending on the options you pickup or decline so THEY CAN CREATE CAP ROOM (caps don't make a point any more valid, btw) for two smaller contracts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only Fantasy Traders in the Building (The Mitchell Case) - by cow - 07-16-2022, 05:40 PM