Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only Fantasy Traders in the Building (The Mitchell Case)
(07-15-2022, 03:25 PM)F Gump Wrote: I don't think stripping the roster bare and starting over from scratch is the way to go. The Mavs aren't good at landing a star that way. Is the best they have ever done H Barnes? Or Parsons?

Ditching Bertans, Powell and THJ is not stripping the roster bare though.  If you renounce Din and Bullock, you'd have a point.  But if you run Din into the ground this season, there is no way we should invest in him long term.  

I'd argue DAJ 2.0 is the best they've done.  Barnes is better than Parsons but both were overpays and really reaching on what their potential could be.  I'd put Wes Matthews above both of them too.  At least everyone knew who he was as a player.  

Further, what exactly are the Mavs good at from a roster building standpoint?  At some point, they need to get better and we need to stop making excuses for why they shouldn't do something because they suck at it.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only Fantasy Traders in the Building (The Mitchell Case) - by cow - 07-15-2022, 03:35 PM