Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only Fantasy Traders in the Building (The Mitchell Case)
(07-15-2022, 02:55 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: That part was obvious, loud and clear. I just think you have to pretend to care about this season for Luka's sake. I was just trying to imagine how Westbrick might fit in during the interim season that we'd all need to suffer through. Wood might qualify as such a "double threat" move. I think were they to do something on the Westbrook front they'd undoubtedly sell it as a move for now.

I know you get it but I don't want anyone accusing me of lusting after Westbrook.  Smile

Sometimes you need to take a step back to move forward and honestly, with a few veteran minimums I don't think the fortune of this team changes much.  I see us as a 5-8 seed.

Now, I think there is a 1% chance Cuban does this.  And an even slimmer chance that you could turn Westbrook into something useful for ONE season.  And there is a chance the Lakers might say no but if Kyrie falls through, I kind of doubt they would.

Pulling this off would also be putting a ton of faith in MBT 2.0 turning around their free agency recruiting blunders.  It's one of the few path forwards that I see being viable though.

I was going to create a thread for "the case for a Westbrook trade" but I'm far too lazy and have already laid it out.  Sorry Dan.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only Fantasy Traders in the Building (The Mitchell Case) - by cow - 07-15-2022, 02:59 PM