Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Read Between the Lines of this Doncic Quote
(07-12-2022, 12:13 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I have no doubt that Luka will learn from last year and take the next step. He has consistently been at least a year ahead of my expectations for him, so I’m finally on board with the idea that he’s ready to win a championship “now,” even if I do feel he has more growing to do as a player. 

Unfortunately, my worry is about the brand of basketball the Mavericks are preparing to play. Ugly. Outmoded. Pointless. Boring. Uninspired. Backwards. 

Blech

I really thought, and still hope, the model we used in our playoff run is going to be the blue print.  Two penetrating guards who can cause havoc in a spread offense, 2-3 Big wings who can guard and shoot and a 1-2 athletic big guys who play with force.

Wood was a nice start...I have concerns with him but he fit my prototype.    The Brunson thing was not expected to me and the McGee signing was surprising.   So as of now, I think we are further away from my hope than I was expecting.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please Read Between the Lines of this Doncic Quote - by Chicagojk - 07-12-2022, 01:17 PM