Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finney-Smith at the SF, Improvement in Rebounding
(07-10-2022, 10:10 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: Dude he is starting

I've watched every game he's played for the Mavs so far, and while he's been great, he hasn't started a single time. Or did I miss one? :-)
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 10:15 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Sorry, wasn’t meaning to add snark about your points with the quotation marks. It was snark directed at how they view first round pics, so kind of the point you are making above.

Zero snark taken good buddy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 10:22 PM)F Gump Wrote: I've watched every game he's played for the Mavs so far, and while he's been great, he hasn't started a single time. Or did I miss one? :-)
He hasn’t NOT started either!
[-] The following 2 users Like ItsGoTime's post:
  • F Gump, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 10:33 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: He hasn’t NOT started either!

Wait, what?!? I'm so confused!!

LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes F Gump's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 10:22 PM)F Gump Wrote: I've watched every game he's played for the Mavs so far, and while he's been great, he hasn't started a single time. Or did I miss one? :-)

I like that you are committed to this
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 10:36 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: I like that you are committed to this

I'm committed to the idea that, from all that has been said, he doesn't seem to be one awarded a starting spot at this point. But others have been.

It will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

I certainly hope he WILL be great, and WON'T be a headache, and WILL be a starter, and MIGHT even be an All-Star. The sooner he's an unstoppable superstar, the better.

Under Kidd, chemistry and accountability are given prime importance. I'm guessing the game plan with him is likely to be as much about getting his mind focused on things that matter, as anything, and forcing goals and offering incentives is one effective way to that end.
[-] The following 1 user Likes F Gump's post:
  • StepBackJay
Like Reply