Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TRADE: Gobert to MIN | 4 1sts (3 unprot.) + Beasley, Kessler, PBev to UTA
(07-01-2022, 04:57 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I am in disbelief. 3 unprotected firsts, 1 mildly protected 1st, and Kessler (whose essentially a first).

5 picks for Gobert. 

On top of that they gave up Vanderbilt, who was like the most important defender for the Wolves. Add in Beverly and Beasley and Wolves just gutted their entire team for Gobert.

Holy. Shit.

I'm going to offer a counterpoint to this.  I will put aside the picks, because, damn.  That was a lot of picks.  But Minny was a deep team with some good young guys that they were not able to play as much as they deserved.  The guys they traded were somewhat roadblocking vets for the young guys.  Plus, they just picked up Kyle Anderson to start at SF.

DLo/?
Edwards/Forbes
Anderson/Prince
KAT/McDaniels
Gobert/Naz

They still have a good 2 deep roster.  They need a PG badly now, and they have already used their MLE.  Still have their BAE.  Also think they have bird rights on Josh Okogie still - haven't seen him come off the board yet.  So, I think that they could use some defensive G's, but they look solid.  Could really use Bev on that team. Now, will the twin towers work?  That is the question.
'
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Gobert to MIN | Multiple players/picks to UTAH - by Mavsfan12 - 07-02-2022, 09:56 PM