Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE REQUEST: KD decides to remain in BRK moving forward
I really hope the Nets play hardball and keep him in Brooklyn.  It just really rubs me the wrong way what he is trying to do.  I am typically pro player, but I have no sympathy for KD here.    Add to the fact that he has a preferred list of teams and even with those teams wants certain guys not included in the trade talks.    

KD is obviously an all time great.  But for me, how he handles this situation in Brooklyn and if he can be a contender there will at least be a consideration for me on how great his rated for me.   

If I am Brooklyn, I have no interest in the Suns or Miami trade.    Boston might have some appeal, but I am less inclined to settle for that trade either.    I would play hardball.  If the worst thing happens and he holds out, the Nets have a pick swap this year with Houston, so it may be fine if they are a lottery team.  If KD wants to tarnish his legacy and not get paid, so be it.  I know things like this typically don't play out that way, but I would be in favor of playing hard ball.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • AgGiE1991, Jmaciscool
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE REQUEST: KD wants out of BRK | BOS has "tremendous interest", MIA & TOR too - by Chicagojk - 08-17-2022, 09:31 AM