Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE REQUEST: KD decides to remain in BRK moving forward
(07-05-2022, 01:18 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Besides that situation with Kobe like more than a decade ago (when he supposedly almost ended up in Dallas) can you think of a single situation like this one with a guy on Durant's level that ended with everyone admitting they were a little in the wrong and then trying to make it work again? 

He's getting traded, and to one of his preferred destinations. I'd bet a ton of money on it. Harden showed everyone how easy it is (two years in a row) to make it happen.

I think @"SleepingHero" is has the right idea but you are right about the outcome.  What I'm most curious about is KD & Kyrie's relationship.  I've heard it reported both ways in that they'd love to play with each other again and that KD wants nothing to do with him.  If the latter is true, I don't see the already highly unlikely "last chance" having any hope of coming true.  That just one too many servings of humble pie for all parties to choke down.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHAMS: KD requests trade out of Brooklyn | could take awhile - by cow - 07-05-2022, 02:15 PM